Mobility Wheelchair/Scooter Ramps
At My Mobility Medics we carry products from some of our favorite manufacturers like Harmar & PVI. We have a variety of ramps for your needs. The run length depends on the rise from the surface to the ground.
Length Ramp Calculator
|(Vertical height of the loading surface to the ground in inches)
|Recommended Ramp Length
|(Ramp Length needed to load a Power chair / scooter when not occupied)
Note: Please use this scooter & wheelchair ramp calculator ONLY AS A GUIDE for determining the ramp length you need to load your wheelchair or scooter into a vehicle. This is NOT for occupied chair entry ramps. See ADA specifications below.
- Ramps may have a maximum slope of 1:12.
- Ramps must be a minimum of 36 inches wide. ...
- All edges must be protected to keep anyone from slipping off.
- All ramps shall have top and bottom landings as wide as the ramp itself and at least 60 inches long.
- Landing size must be at least five feet square.